BRANDING + IDENTITY
- BrightspotBrightspot is a new prepaid phone service launched by the retailer Target. Our mission was to develop a logo and branding/packaging system for the client that had a friendly and engaging personality, much like the phone service itself.
- WNBA LogoTeaming up with OCD for the Women's National Basketball Association rebrand, we created a new primary mark with a more contemporary and authentic figure.
- Extensions by Motorola SolutionsMX is an enterpriose-class security platform developed by Motorola Solutions. A new logo was created, emphasizing the stability and robustness of the product.
Canoe enables national TV network programmers to easily insert advertising into
video on demand programming on cable TV. Team effort with the fine people at Collins.
- ApartmentTherapy.comAn appropriate icon-family, website design, and accompanying collateral was created for the design site apartmenttherapy.com. Looking to expand it's operations beyond a single site, but having a previously scattered and inconsistent look, the brand was brought under one consistent umbrella.
- More Party AnimalsA single poster acting as a catalyst, More Party Animals is a self-started, apolitically-political idea born out of a heartfelt disenchantment with the status quo. As the current system continues to polarize the US, MPA believes America is in need of a wider selection of political parties.MPA appeared in GOOD magazine, the New York Times, as well as the Milton Glaser/Marko Illic book Design of Dissent. The t-shirts were available for sale at Fred Segal boutiques.
- Lustr Fashion FinderComplete branding (including naming), and design of a new mobile shopping app was provided for the fashion startup, Lustr. Aimed at NYC shoppers, the app provides users with secret promotions and services catered to their customized needs.
- Sight UnseenSight Unseen is an online magazine that takes readers inside the worlds of design, art, fashion, food, photography and other disciplines.