- Branding ServedProject Featured On:Branding Served — 6/9/11
Brown's Bottle Shop Branding
- Brown's Bottle Shop Branding/Website
Art Direction: Sean Ball / Steve Loftis
Designers: Sean Ball / Steve Loftis
- Brown's Bottle Shop is a local favorite and purveyor of fine adult beverages. Loftis & Ball were tasked with re-branding this fine Stillwater company in the summer of 2009. This page is dedicated to the logo design and print material, but we also did a website for them which can be accessed here.
Brown's has been around for many years and wanted a logo that reflected age and tradition. We started out with typographic treatments and then aged them up a bit. About halfway through the design process, we came up with the idea of using the back of the "B" as a wine bottle and cork screw. The owner's loved it and it is now being used by the company as their new identity.
- Logo Design / Business Card / In-Store Signage.
- Website Design / Outdoor Signage.