- AIGA Member GalleryProject Featured On:AIGA Member Gallery — 5/21/12
- Branding ServedProject Featured On:Branding Served — 10/12/12
Name, Branding, Social Campaigns for Positive Altitude
- Positive Altitude
Name, brand design and roll-out, Vimeo channel skin, social network campaigns and various digital media.
- Positive Altitude is a self-initiated project that is all about inspiring and helping people to get outside and challenge themselves in the great outdoors.
I hope that these organised outdoor activities and collection of online videos will inspire people to get out and try things such as hiking, mountaineering, rock climbing, bouldering, mountain biking, fell running, kayaking and much more.
It's about life adventure, challenging yourself and having fun with other people no matter what your ability is.
To come up with a name and design a symbol that takes inspiration from nature and that appeals to the intended target audience.
The name comes from the feeling which you get after challenging yourself in the great outdoors – a natural high and strong feelings of positivity – and also ties in with the altitude gained during organised mountain bike rides and rock climbing, etc., events.
The main symbol is based on the letterforms 'P' and 'A' and has been constructed to depict a mountain range. The whole mark is built using the Golden Ratio and Fibonacci mathematical rules which can be seen in nature (and, of course, man-made objects) all around us.iPad Retina 2048px x 2048px Wallpaper:Download the free iPad Retina wallpaper. It's high resolution (2048 pixel square) and is perfect for the new Retina display. It works perfectly fine on previous generation iPads and iPhones, too.Download link coming soon!
- Ideation (a small selection of ideation sheets, there are many more)
- Colour Palette
- Golden Ratio and Fibonacci – Beauty in Nature – Inspiration and Construct
- Social Media Channels