- Branding ServedProject Featured On:Branding Served — 12/9/12
Panoptix by Johnson Controls
- Panoptix™ by Johnson Controls is an innovative new approach that enables building owners and operators to optimize building efficiency and performance more quickly, easily and cost effectively than ever before. Teaming with Hen's Teeth Branding, Cue developed the brand identity, look and feel to introduce this innovative new way of thinking for Johnson Controls.
- The Panoptix™ identity system lends credibility to the brand, and inspires clients to see a bigger picture.
- The graphic system is robust and flexible. Brand elements extend to applications and create a vibrant, energetic expression.
- Cue and Hen's Teeth Branding created an animation that introduces Panoptix™ by Johnson Controls as a thought leader in the building efficiency industry, promoting a powerful new vision for a world of experimentation, improvement, and control. Designed by Cue and animated by PUNY, the video was initially shown internally to socialize the idea within the company. Then it was used to introduce the concept at the Greenbuild 2011 conference and on the Panoptix website.