- Branding ServedProject Featured On:Branding Served — 5/2/12
- Packaging Design ServedProject Featured On:Packaging Design Served — 8/2/12
- Branding elements are born from the brand's rich heritage. The system is simple, but offers variety in application to create energy and intrigue around the product. Typography, pattern and elements of the brand's heritage work together in a system that is modern, but true to its roots.
- A little known liqueur with Italian roots and strong taste appeal, Tuaca was often overlooked on the shelf, lacking an understandable persona. The new design sheds 'old' without throwing away elements of its rich heritage and story. Italian design sensibilities inspire a design that is bolder, timeless and inviting.
- To be relevant, brands need to get noticed, speak in a consistent voice and engage in interesting ways. More and more, brands are activated at the local level. To provide tools and communicate with the field, the Tuaca brand activation guide provides branding elements and programs, packaged in a cool, Tuaca way.